January Jones of Mad Men Loves Gold Beaded Mules
Five Hot Tips on Red Carpet Chic
The new season of Mad Men begins with January Jones pregnant with her third child.
She looks far from her character and always puts her best foot forward with gorgeous high heels.
Gold is the replacement for beige and like red, there is a gold out there for every skin color. We’re sorry but the beige shoe on women is really uggg-ly. The beige shoe was supposed to minimize your foot, but it really didn’t—it just made it stick out more and usually doesn’t go with anything the women wear. At least on TV land!
The gold beaded mule is a great look and it goes with everything, from poolside to errands, to cocktail parties. So, take a tip from January Jones and add some gold to your wardrobe!
Add a few fashion tips from January Jone’s wardrobe book to yours:
1. Gold is a great neutral and adds sparkle to your day—like the sunshine.
2. The heel on this shoe is a medium height and with the small platform, thus making it flexible from day to evening.
3. This shoe has rubber on the bottom for a non-skid surface.
4. Look chic with the new gold instead of beige. Beige has a tendency to age, make teeth look yellow when close to the face and all skin looks more wrinkled next to some beiges—even on the feet.
5. Gold is still a neutral, yet with a lot more oomph, sparkle and warmth. In a hurry to run out the door but want to look your best?
Don your gold garb, a bit of lip gloss, some silky mascara and you will look red carpet chic.